1. 人称代词主格 I , you, he, she, it, we, you, they
宾格 me, you, him, her, it, us, you , them
2. 物主代词形容词性的物主代词 my, your, his , her, its, our, your ,their
名词性的物主代词 mine, yours, his, hers, its, ours, yours, theirs
3. 反身代词 myself, herself, themselves…
4. 相互代词有：each other, one another…
5. 提示代词有：this , that , these , those , those…
6. 疑问代词 who, what, whose…
7. 关系代词 which, that, who…
8. 连接代词 what, who, whose…
all, each, both, either, neither, one, any…
10. 指示代词 that, this ,these, those
人称代词 物主代词 反身代词
主格 宾格 形容词性
第一人称 单数 I me my mine myself
复数 we us our ours ourselves
第二人称 单数 you you your yours yourself
复数 you you your yours yourselves
第三人称 单数 he him his his himself
she her her hers herself
it it its its Itself
复数 they them their theirs themselves
词宾语表语 作定语 作主语,宾语,
She doesn’t believe us.
When he arrived, John went straight to the bank..
You’ll find your books among mine on the bookshelf.
-Who is it? -It’s me.
Our room is on the first floor, and theirs is on the second.
They think too much of themselves.
A week later, I myself had to go to Paris.
We cook for ourselves.
I saw her with them, at least, I thought it was her.
The cap is Jack’s.
注意：在连续使用两个以上人称代词时，通常单数you放在第一位， I 放在最后；复数we放在第一位，they放在最后。简单记成：单数2,3,1，复数1,2,3 。都是三人称，女后男在先。例如：
You and I can help each other.
They couldn’t have seen Tom and me there.
You, Tom and I are leaving next month.
You or they must pass the exam.
We, you and they should go there together.
2. 疑问代词(who, whom, which, what, whose) 用来构成疑问句，在句中可以起名词词组作用。指人： who, whom, whose指物： what既可指人又可指物： which
Who told you the truth?Whom are you talking with?
②whose, which, what(在非限定的数量中选择用what,在限定的数量中选择which)
Whose book is this?
What was the directional flow of U. S. territorial expansion?
Which book you like better, the English book or the Chinese book?
What are you reading now?
What’s your father?
Whose books are these on the desk?
For what do most students study?What are you looking for?
3. 指示代词this, these, that , those被用作名词中心词的修饰语时属于限定词，而单独用来代替名词词组时是代词。
This is the bus we want.Put these in your bag.
My idea is this.How do you think of this idea?
The best coal is that from Newcastle.
Those who wish to go may sign up here.
either… or… 不是…就是…
one… the other… 两个中的一个,另一个
every 作定语,每一个. (可以形成合成词 everybody everything…)
1. The weather in Guangzhou is hotter than ________ in Shenyang.
A. that B. It C. this D. one
2. Mr. Green is our English teacher. _____comes from U. S. A.
A. he B. she C. it D. they
3. My bike is broken. May I borrow________?
A. you B. yourself C. yours D. your
4. Would you like some tea? Yes, just_________--.
A. a few B. few C. a little D. little bit
5. Would you like some tea or coffee? _________. Thanks, I’ve had enough.
A. either B. neither C. some D. both
6. I bought ___________ exercise books with __________ money.
A. a few, a few B. a few, a little C. a little, a few D. a little, a little
7. I made the cake by ____________. Help __________, Tom.
A. ourselves, yourself B. myself, yourself C. myself, you D. me, him
8. Enjoy_____________, May and Mary.
A. yourself B. myself C. yourselves D. themselves
9. _____________ house is this ?It’s mine.
A. What B. Who C. Whose D. Whose
10. She is a student and ____________ name is Mary.
A. she B. her C. hers D. his
11. She will go skating and I will do _________.
A. such B. same C. the same as D. the same
12. __________ is he?