ay you happy.
4）在ing B. So does Li Ming C. So is it with Li Ming D. So it is with Li Ming
32. Now ___ Tom’s turn to recite the text. A. there is B. is going C. has come D. comes
33. Hearing the cat coming, off_____.
A. fled all the mice B. away fled the mice C. all the mice fled away D. fleeing all the mice
34. _______ reading and speaking English every day, he would speak it well enough now.
A. Had he practiced B. Did he practice C. Should he practice D. Were he to practice
35. Nearby _____ in which they had spent their summer vacation.
A. was two houses B. two houses were C. were two houses D. are two houses
36. Not only a writer but also ______ here.
A. an actor was wanted B. was an actor wantedC. an actor were wanted D. were an actor wanted
37. So tired ____ after a whole day’s heavy work that I ____ stand on my feet.
A. was I; could hardly B. was I felt; could hardly
C. was I; couldn’t hardly D. I was; hardly couldn’t
38. Only in this way_____expect to get over so many difficulties.
A. we are sure to B. can we C. that we can D. that can we
39. After that we never saw her again, nor ________ from her.
A. did we hear B. we heard C. has we heard D. we have heard
A. here the bus comes B. here is the bus coningC. here comes the bus D. here the bus is coming
41. —Do you know Jim quarreled with his brother? —I don’t know, _____.
A. nor don’t I care B. nor do I care C. I don’t care neither D. I don’t care also
42. You can’t imagine ______ when they received these nice Christmas presents.
A. how they were excited B. how excited they were
C. how excited were they D. they were how excited
43. Not until all the fish died in the river _____ how serious the pollution was.
A. did the villagers realize B. the villagers realized
C. the villagers did realized D. didn’t the villagers realize
44. Little _____ about his own safety, though he was in great danger himself.
A. does he care B. did he care C. he cares D. he cared
45. —David has made great progress recently. —_______, and _______.
A. So he has; so you have B. So he has; so have you
C. So has he; so have D. So has he; so you have
46. —It was careless of you to have left your clothes outside all night. —My God! ______.
A. So did I B. So I did C. So were you D. So did you
47. Not a single song ________ at yesterday’s party.
A. she sang B. sang she C. did she sing D. she did sing
48. _____ the people have become masters of their own country that science can really serve the people. A. Only then B. It is only then C. Only when D. It is only when
49. Not only _______ difficult to understand, but it was too long.
A. it was B. it made C. did it make D. was it
50. Only when the rain stopped _____ again.
A. the match started B. does the match startC. did the match start D. the match had started
51. ______ had I finished my translation when the class was over.
A. Never B. No sooner C. Hardly D. How
52. In _______ and the lesson began. A. he came B. came he C. he comes D. comes he
53. On the wall ______ two large pictures.
A. hangs B. hang C. hanged D. are hanging
54. Such ______ the results of the experiments. A. is B. was C. are D. as be
55. —They have done a good job. —________.
A. So they have done B. So they have C. So have they D. So is it
56. ______ he realized it was too late to return home.
A. No sooner it grew dark than B. Hardly did it grow dark when
C. It was not until dark that D. It was until dark that
57. _____, Mother will wait for him to have dinner together.
A. However late is he B. However he is late C. However is he late D. However late he is
58. _____ hot is the sun that we cannot go out at present. A. Very B. Too C. So D. Such
答案： 1-10 CADCC BBDBB 11-20 ADCCA BDDBA 21-30 ADCAB DDBDC
31-40 DDAAC AABAB 41-50 BBABB BCDDC 51-58 CABCB CDC