Module 6 Films and TV Programmes Writing and Task---教案
Step1. Read the text on page 52, and answer the questions .
1. Read through the questions with the students and make sure they understand them all.
2. Ask them to complete the activity individually, then check with a partner.
3. Collect the answers from the whole class.
Step 2. Write a review of a film you have seen. Follow these instructions.
1. Read through the instructions with the students.
2. Ask them write their review individually.
3. They can then exchange it with partner for peer correction.
Step3.Task: writing a film page for a magazine.
Show some examples of film pages from Chinese and western magazines to make them know how they are laid out.
2. Work in small groups.
Read through the instructions with the students and make sure they understand what they have to do . Put them into groups of four, and suggest that they first decide what they are going to have on the page, then decide up the work between them so that they each do a different part.
3. Have the groups present their pages ----they can do this either to another groups, or to the whole class.