Chapter 4 Tom Sawyer paints the fence教学设计
r. Liu is the person (whom) you talked about on the bus.
(2) Mr. Ling is just the boy whom I want to see.
(3) The man who/whom you met just now is my friend
(1) Football is a game which is liked by most boys.
(2) This is the pen (which) he bought yesterday.
如果在从句中做宾语,就用whom或who.比如: He is the man whom/who I talk to.
如果是在从句中作主语就只能用who.比如: He is the man who has an English book.
(1) The number of the people that/who come to visit the city each year rises one million.
(2) Where is the man that/whom I saw this morning?
(1) He has a friend whose father is a doctor.
(2) I once lived in a house whose roof has fallen in.
(3) The classroom whose door is broken will soon be repaired.
(4) The classroom the door of which is broken will soon be repaired.
(5) Do you like the book whose cover is yellow?
(6) Do you like the book the color of which is yellow?
(1) I still remember the day when I first came to the school.
(2) The time when we got together finally came.
(1) Shanghai is the city where I was born.
(2) The house where I lived ten years ago has been pulled down.
(1) Please tell me the reason why you missed the plane.
(2) I don’t know the reason why he looks unhappy today.
(1) The reason why/ for which he refused the invitation is not clear.
(2) From the year when/in which he was going to school he began to know what he wanted when he grew up.
(3) Great changes have taken place in the city in which/where I was born.