Chapter 5 Historical stories
二、教材版本 Oxford English Shenzhen Edition
三、课题名称 7B Chapter 5 Language 2
【课题】 Chapter 5 Historical stories
【学习目标】 Review the usage of the present perfect tense, the usage of have/has been to, have/has gone to ,have/has been in and already, yet , never ,ever , since , for
【学习重点】 the usage of the present perfect tense
【学习难点】 since , for; have/has been to, have/has gone to
Step 1 Free talk
Show Obama’s picture to students, ask them some questions using the present perfect tense.
Then show some pictures about other places of interests in China.
Step 2 Group work
According to these places, make a dialogue like this.
A: Have you ever visited…?
B: Yes, I have already visited… (No, I have never visited…/ I haven’t
A: When did you visit this place?
B: … ago.
A: How many times have you been there?
B: I have been there once/twice/three times… .
Step 3 Presentation
Revice the usage of the present perfect tense.
1. have/has (not)+done
fail______ _______achieve________ ________
empty_______ _______ stop________ __________
forget ______ _______ spend_____ ________
sweep _______ _______ see______ ______
Step 4 Show time
Four students in a group, one of you to be the reporter, the other three to be the foreigners. Interview them like this:
● Where are you from?
● How long have you been in China?
● Which places have you been to in China?
● What kinds of Chinese food have you eaten? What do you think of them?
Step 5 Exercise
★ Fill in the blanks with ‘for’ or ‘since’.
1. We’ve been good friends _______we were children.
2. Mr. Woods hasn’t been well _____ over a month.
3. He has written the letter ____ 3 hours ago.
4. We have waited for you ____ a long time.
★Fill in the blanks with ‘ever’ and ‘never’
1. Have you ____ been to the Great Wall?
2. No, I have ____ been to the Great Wall.
3. Have you ____ seen a panda?
Yes, I have ____ seen a panda.
4. My brother has _____ been abroad before.
★Fill in the blanks with ‘yet’ and ‘already’
1. Have you swum in the lake____?
2. I have swum in it _______.
3. My mother hasn’t got up_____.
4. I have ______ been there.
5. Have you finished your homework _______ ?
6. My father hasn’t been to New York_____.
★用 have/has gone to 、have/has been to 或have/has been in完成下列句子
1. My brother ___________ the shop. He’ll be back soon.
2. I ____________ New York twice.
3. Peter ____________ London for two months.
4. We ____________ this class since three years ago.
5. How many times ____ you ________ America? Never.
6. -- David ____________ Australia.
-- I’m sure he’s already arrived.
1. I haven’t seen the film _____, but I have ______ read the novel.
A. already, yet B. yet, already C. yet, yet D. ever, ever
2. A: Have you ___met him before?
B: No, ________
A. ever, never B. never, ever C. ever, ever D. never, never
3. We _____already _______ in Guangming Middle School for more than one year.
A. will, study B. are, studying C. was, studying D. have, studied
4. A: _____ have you worked in this city?
B: For ten years.
A. How often B. How soon C. How long D. How
5. We’ve learnt English ______.
A. since seven years
B. since seven years ago
C. seven years ago
D. for seven years ago
6. A: Where is your brother?
B: He __ Beijing. He’ll be back in a week.
A. has gone to B. went C. has went D. has been to
7. --Our country ____ a lot so far.
-- Yes. It becomes ____ than before.
A. has changed; well B. changed; good
C. has changed; better D. changed; better
8. --Both his parents look sad.
-- Maybe they ____ what’s happened to him.
A. knew B. have known
C. must know D. will know
9. Uncle Li can speak English very well because he ___ England for 5 years.
A. has gone to B. has been to
C. has come to D. has been in
10. I haven’t seen you ____ last Friday.
A. for B. since C. from D. on
2. 过去分词的构成 _____________________________