--What did you have for breakfast this morning?
--I had some bread and milk.
Teaching Importances and Difficulties (教学重难点):
2. 能正确理解和运用a lot of, some, a little表达物品的数量。
StepⅠ.Warm up and revision(热身与复习)
2. Talk about the food.
StepⅡ.Presentation and practice(呈现新语言知识和练习)
1. Lead in.
T: What did you have for breakfast this morning?
Ss: I had some milk/some bread/an egg.
2. Learn to say and use the words.
T: Look at the pictures. What’s this?
Ss: It’s a hamburger.
3. Read and spell the new words.
4. Watch the screen and learn to say the sentences.
5. Ask pupils to practise in groups .
6. Talk and share.
Sept Ⅲ. Learn the story (学习课文)
1. Read the story and learn to say the useful sentences.
2. Watch the cartoon.
3. Students follow the recording to read the story.
4. The pupils read the text carefully. And then try to answer the questions.
5. Ask the children to play in roles.